Thursday, September 13, 2012

After the Lesson

There are lots of communications between us and the outlying seminary teachers.  Diane is involved heavily in records keeping.  And I spent the day wrapping up for last evening's Institute lesson.


I wish I could say the cold was on the mend, but it is a good ol' Alaskan dripper.  What is that you ask?  The best way I can think to describe it is this, it is much like a Utah dripper.  In fact they are identical. 
This is our Branch President, David Olsen.
 
 

Here is Ingrid Hansen, Elizabeth Munoz and Lizzie Enjoying Diane's after Institute treats.











Jeri Lynn Olsen and Diane provide the treats for our Institute students after the lesson.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the new haircut, Mom! Sarah says hello. I want some of those yummies you have been whipping up, Mom!

    ReplyDelete