Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kind of a P Day

This cold had my goat for another day.  I was able to do some administrative things but I hung out around the apartment all day.

We got a real surprise from Whitehorse, Canada.  I e-mailed all of our seminary teachers to notify them of an upcoming in-service schedule.  I received back a notice from Whitehorse they had a new teacher.  Those of us in Juneau had not been notified.  If that is the case, then Diane and I will be making a trip to Whitehorse as soon as possible to help the new teacher man the ship.

Diane did the wash...again.  She got a massage to help out her ailing back and she got her hair cut.  She does look nice.  She then prepared a nice chicken dinner for our Spanish Speaking Elders here in the stake.  Elder Smith is from Minnesota and Elder Wirig is from San Diego.  After dinner I had Elder Smith give us a spiritual message.  We knealt on the floor and had a prayer and they were on their way.  I kind of initiate that eat, spiritual message, prayer then hit the door attitude so they aren't inclined to hang around and waste their time or ours.  We enjoy them but want them doing their work.

There was a wonderful movie on BYU-TV about horses running up a ramp, being mounted by a girl at the top, and then diving 35 feet into a pool of water.  We watched it. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not your mom, but reading your posts are the highlight of most days. It sounds like you're having a great time. Now we'll see if this will post without me having to change my settings.

    ReplyDelete