Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This day found me trying to deal with an Alaskan cold.  I was able to get half of my Institute lesson prepared, but it was between two naps.  Diane went to YSA Family Home Evening without me.  She made a beautiful platter of triple fudge brownies.  The YSA kids had done a great job of planning the evening and nearly the entire plate of brownies came home with her.

The highlight of the day was Skyping with Tiffany and Jonas.  We've now done that with Erik, Amy, and Tiffany. 

I had a wonderful chat with my grandson Tate, who turned 9.  He even told me what his mother fixed him for his birthday breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing what you are doing almost every day. It is really great. Thank you for keeping us so informed. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete