Sunday, September 16, 2012

We did a lot of sight seeing yesterday on Douglas Island.  It is part of our stake but we haven't visited it until yesterday.  It was a rainy day, but the rain was very light throughout most of the day. 




I did watch the BYU vs Utah football game.  The ending was very bizarre but it did make it interesting.

In our travels around Juneau Diane will just have to now and then stop and take a picture of a home or building.  This home and the Montessori School appealed to her.


And I ran across the Perseverance Theater.  I wasn't expecting it to be on Douglas Island.  For some reason I thought it was in Juneau.  It was important to me because one of my past students, Allison Holtkamp is a member of the Thespian Troop that works here.  She will return from Skagway in a week or two.  I'm looking forward to seeing her.
 

1 comment:

  1. I sure am happy that you are sharing your experiences with us. I look forward every other day or so to catching up. The pictures make this place look incredible. I sure do love you guys!

    ReplyDelete